94 Norton Farm Road, West TisburyWest Tisbury MAMLS Number 26776
- Price: $2,195,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 1249 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3700Square Feet
Finely crafted Upper Makonikey Home on 8.5 Acres with access to a sandy association beach on Vineyard Sound. This custom built 4 bedroom home features over 3,700 sq. ft. of living space and includes an elegant cooks kitchen, open dining room for large gatherings, living room with a stone fireplace, first floor bedroom with private bath and a laundry room with sink. The first floor is lined with french doors that open up to an expansive porch that overlooks the beautiful rolling landscape. The second floor includes a master bedroom suite with peeks of the water, a loft area/home office, 2 guest bedrooms with a shared bath and an additional family room with french doors and private deck. Other features include a beautifully landscaped stone patio perfect for outdoor entertaining, outdoor shower and a garden area with raised beds The Upper Makonikey Association membership includes access to a private sandy beach and miles of walking trails.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number26776
- List Price$2,195,000
- Modification Date2017-06-27T12:38:25
- Date Listed2014-05-22T13:54:42
- Other Struct DescriptionOutdoor Shower
- Flooring Type2 + rooftop deck
- Floor 1 DescriptionLarge Kitchen and dining area, living room w/ stone fireplace. Master bedroom with private bath. First floor laundry room and half bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster Bedroom suite, 2 guest bedrooms with shared bath and a large loft area. Additional living room with 2nd floor balcony with peeks of the water.
- Floor 3 DescriptionRooftop Deck with water views of Vineyard Sound and beyond.
- Basement DescriptionFull Basement
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetNorton Farm Road
- Building Number94
- Location41.4562830, -70.6581210
- ParkingShell driveway
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Association, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt370260
- Yard TypeRolling landscape & stone walls.
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Media Room, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeViking
- Dishwasher TypeGE Monogram
- Dryer Type1st floor
- Stove TypeGE Monogram
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type1st floor
- Square Feet3700
- Foundation Typeconcrete
- FireplacesWood Fireplace - Stone
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2010
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewYes