20 Edgartown Vineyard Haven Road, Vineyard HavenVineyard Haven MAMLS Number 29949
- Price: $1,175,000The price has recently decreased
- 596 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2850Square Feet
HAVE IT YOUR WAY- Add this successful 7 room Bed and Breakfast with additional owners quarters to your portfolio OR use the property as your in town residence. Built in 1906 this Victorian style home has been well maintained and is situated a few blocks from the Village Center and Steamship ferry. The property is being sold fully furnished. The owners do have bookings in place for the 2016 season. ******* Owner will sell both the Hanover House and Twin Oaks Inn at $ 3,425,000. This is a $ 374,000 savings.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- List Price$1,175,000
- MLS Number29949
- Date Listed2016-03-02T10:51:02
- Modification Date2016-03-02T10:51:02
- Year Renovated2015
- Floor 1 DescriptionEnter this home through a large enclosed front porch to the foyer. You will find the first floor has a formal sitting parlor, dining area and kitchen/office. In addition, you will find a large sun room, full bath and beyond this you find a second guest room and second full bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor has three bedrooms with full baths in each. Two of these bedrooms have sitting areas. The fourth bedroom on the second level has a full bath off the hallway just outside of the room.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe third floor has been renovated as a large suite with cathedral ceiling and two sleeping areas, one for adults and a separate area for the children. Perfect space for children, grand children or guests.
- Flooring Typewood
- Building Number20
- StreetEdgartown Vineyard Haven Road
- TownVineyard Haven
- Location41.4512614, -70.6064047
- Lot Size SqFt13068
- Other Structure DescriptionThere is a second structure on the property that servers as a workshop / storage building with heat.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public, Porch - Screened
- Parking Descriptionfront and side
- Yard TypeBack and side
- Square Feet2850
- First Floor Beds1
- Foundation Typestone
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Year Built1906
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Fridge Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- View Count71