37 Edgartown Meadows Road, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 31469
- Price: $895,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 192 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1996Square Feet
This well designed Contemporary home is nestled atop a deep lot of nearly one acre with views over the Vineyard Golf course. Only minutes to Morning Glory Farm, Edgartown Village and within a short drive to South Beach. An eclectic mix of casual sophistication, this stylish Vineyard hide-a-way won't disappoint. There is a unexpected cadence to the floor plan that offers you a delightful surprise around each corner. In addition to the main living areas there is a third floor room with a view and private deck. The finished lower level provides a bonus room plus a laundry room and utility center. Note, the bonus room could easily be the 4th bedroom with an addition of an egress window being added. Many custom designed features appear throughout the house and grounds including stained glass windows, an oversized fireplace, hammered copper sink, Douglas Fir paneled doors, private outdoor shower, stone patio with a covered dining area, stone walls, and a circular driveway. If you are interested in a true vacation house with future expansion options, this place is for you.With town approvals, 7 Bedrooms are allowed on this property, inclusive of a Guest House, a pool, and a garage due to the oversized lot and existing connections to Town Water and Town Sewer lines. Easy access to downtown Edgartown by bus, bike path, or island car down the Edgartown-West Tisbury Road. Easy to show. Furnishings available. Directions: West Tisbury Rd. to Codman Spring's Rd.(across from Meetinghouse Rd) follow to fork then bear RIGHT on Whalers Walk then a QUICK LEFT at sign pointing toward Fisherman's Knot. Take a LEFT onto Edgartown Meadows Rd. Property is on the right #37 on tree.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number31469
- List Price$895,000
- Modification Date2017-05-12T16:55:10
- Date Listed2017-05-12T16:55:10
- Other Struct DescriptionShed
- Flooring TypeHardwood and tile on all three levels
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving room with brick wood burning fireplace, gourmet kitchen, dining area, bedroom, and full bathroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionComfy sitting area could be a computer station or den., 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom.
- Floor 3 DescriptionSitting area that leads to a private deck.
- Basement DescriptionFinished basement with a laundry room, storage area, and "bonus room" that has many possibilities...media room, workshop, craft room.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count8
- StreetEdgartown Meadows Road
- Building Number37
- Location41.3896154, -70.5543587
- Parkingoff road parking with a circular driveway.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Covenants, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt40946
- Yard TypeTastefully landscaped on land that ascends off main road with stone walls.
- Square Feet1996
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- FireplacesLarge brick wood burning fireplace
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1978
- Year Renovated2011
- Heat TypeHeat Pump
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes