27 Hatch Road, Vineyard HavenVineyard Haven MAMLS Number 31876
- Price: $3,650,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 210 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3797Square Feet
Rare opportunity to own 6 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath brand new construction on Hatch Road. Custom-built, energy-efficient retreat sited on a wooded and landscaped 3/4 acre lot includes a five-bedroom, three-level home and a detached one-bedroom carriage house. Beautifully styled and fully furnished, the main house features an open floor plan, three floors, and stunning views of Vineyard Haven harbor and East Chop. The main floor boasts 9-foot ceilings and crown molding, a great room with 50-inch HDTV and media room set-up, gas fireplace with variable heatilator fan, a stunning chef's style kitchen with center island, granite and quartz countertops, six-burner Thermador gas range, Thermador microwave and dishwasher, a master suite with large walk-in closet, jetted spa tub, tiled shower, and twin French door access to rear bluestone patio, laundry room with frontload washer and dryer, walk-in pantry and 1/2 bathroom. The dining room exits through French doors to large screened-in porch with a cathedral ceiling, fan, and outdoor speakers. Second floor boasts second master suite with twin walk-in closets, tiled shower, and twin French door access to covered side porch with stunning views of the harbor. Second floor also features bedrooms 3 and 4 with third full bath. Third floor features a Nantucket dormer with spectacular views of East Chop and a sliding glass door that open onto a sun deck with sweeping views of East Chop and Vineyard Haven harbor. Rough-in plumbing on third floor can accommodate another bathroom or wet bar. Third floor can serve as fifth bedroom, office, art studio, or entertainment suite. The third floor includes insulated unfinished space offering expansion opportunities. Rich hardwood floors installed throughout entire house. Ceiling fans in great room, all bedrooms, and covered side porch. Relax in rocking chairs on the Nantucket styled front porch. Three-zone FHA heat and A/C, and expanded outdoor shower. Custom landscaped yard features mature trees including one of the few California Sequoia trees in the northeast. There is plenty of room on the property to add a pool with town approval. Gorgeous private brand new Carriage House over a spacious 2-car garage. Custom designed kitchen, stainless appliances with granite countertops, 1 full bath, 1 queen bedroom, hardwood floors throughout, front load washer and dryer, large living room, cable, wireless, 50-inch HDTV with surround sound, private mahogany deck, and outdoor shower.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number31876
- List Price$3,650,000
- Modification Date2017-04-24T08:03:17
- Date Listed2017-04-24T08:03:17
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionOpen floor plan with a gorgeous custom kitchen that features center island with six-burner gas range and overhead stainless steel exhaust hood, eat-in dining room, expansive living room, walk in pantry, 1/2 bathroom, laundry room, first master suite including a walk-in closet, jetted spa tub a custom tiled walk-in shower, a double sink vanity that includes a white marble countertop, glass french doors open to the private landscaped backyard, bluestone patio, and over-sized outdoor shower.
- Floor 2 DescriptionBeautiful second master suite that includes twin walk in closets, custom tiled walk-in shower, double vanity sinks with white marble countertops, a beautifully appointed queen bedroom and an adorable 2 twin bedroom that share a full bathroom. Cozy reading nook at end of hallway.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe third floor consists of a huge (600 sf) room that can serve as a 5th bedroom or master suite, office, playroom, art studio or media room. Eight-foot sliding glass doors open to a sun deck with sweeping views of East Chop and Vineyard Haven harbor. Third floor space has rough-in plumbing that can accommodate an additional bathroom or wet bar. This third floor is space includes a ceiling fan, mini-split for heating cooling, and Nantucket Dormer windows. The third floor also has an additional 210 sf insulated unfinished storage space.
- Basement DescriptionPoured concrete 8' high ceiling basement includes a walk out bulkhead, can easily be finished.
- StreetHatch Road
- Building Number27
- Location41.465876, -70.600349
- ParkingSemi-circlular driveway and garage driveway parking for 8 cars
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Porch - Screened, Beach Access - Public, Community Tennis Court
- Lot Size SqFt33541
- Yard TypeBeautiful custom landscape, underground irrigation, bluestone patio, shower
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet3797
- Foundation Type8' poured concrete
- Fireplaces1 Gas
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2015
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeKitchenAid French Door - Custom Cabinet Doors
- Dishwasher TypeThermador quiet stainless
- Dryer TypeFront loaded Whirlpool Duets
- Stove TypeThermador 36" stainless 6 burner gas stove, 42" Xtreme Air exhaust hood
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeFront loaded Whirlpool Duets
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count4