1 Quampache Lane, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 31919
- Price: $1,875,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 74 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4682Square Feet
THE GOOD LIFE: OYSTER POND RETREAT. Sited on three private acres, this spacious compound offers the perfect opportunity for you to create your very own signature retreat in Edgartown's exclusive Oyster Pond enclave. With over 5,000 square feet of finished living space between the Main House and Carriage House -- and water views across to Oyster Pond from the second and third floors -- this property provides plenty of room to gather family and friends for quintessential island experiences and memories. Enjoy a morning stroll through the nearby walking trails that meander through the State Forest or head out on your bicycle and connect with the nearby paved and off-road bicycle paths. Enjoy time kayaking, canoeing and paddle boarding across Oyster Pond's calm waters. Jump in your Boston Whaler at the nearby boat launch and whisk across the pond to the private beach -- where Oyster Pond and the Atlantic Ocean touch upon a gorgeous sandy shore -- and where you can picnic, swim, sunbathe, fish and go crabbing. This property offers expansion potential to include up to EIGHT BEDROOMS (with expanded septic; current system is for five bedrooms) including a Main House, Guest House and Carriage House. Other possibilities include a pool, horse barn or other outbuildings. This special offering represents a great value and opportunity to create a multi-generational island retreat, year-round residence or gentleman's farm in the desirable Oyster Pond area. It's the best of country farm, pond and sea -- and it's move in ready for you to enjoy this summer!
Your Local Office
Homes On Martha's Vineyard Main Office
PO Box 74, Post Office Square
Edgartown MA, 02539
Office: (508) 627-0506
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number31919
- List Price$1,875,000
- Modification Date2017-05-08T08:10:10
- Date Listed2017-05-08T08:10:10
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a detached 2-car garage with over 650 square square feet of finished living space.
- Flooring TypeHardwood + Tile + Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of multiple living areas including a sunlit Great Room combining Family/Dining and Kitchen, a formal Living and Dining Room plus a first-floor Master Bedroom with en suite bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of a second Master Bedroom with ensuite bath plus two additional bedrooms and a shared bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThere is a third floor "crow's nest" room which features views of Oyster Pond.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a 2,000+ square foot walk-out basement which includes finished living space.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count3
- StreetQuampache Lane
- Building Number1
- Location41.378102, -70.594911
- Parking2-Car garage and ample off-street parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Deeded
- Lot Size SqFt132858
- Yard TypeLarge yard and lawn.
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes - There are two (2) dryers
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes - There are two (2) washing machines