50 Oyster Watcha Road, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 31928
- Price: $16,950,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 41 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.95% last updated on 2017-04-27
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3922Square Feet
Ideally and prominently positioned on the southernmost peninsula of Oyster Pond, this perfectly idyllic compound, among the most spectacular on Martha's Vineyard, awaits. With over 1,200 feet of private waterfront on Oyster Pond and access to over 2,200 feet of prime sandy Atlantic beach, the pristine waters of the pond and ocean set the tone for pure relaxation. The property features beautifully constructed and impeccably maintained residences for family, friends, and guests, with a 4 bedroom main house, 2 bedroom guest house, and charming boathouse, all clad in cedar shingles and elegantly landscaped. Views from both residences are jaw-dropping with a true wow factor. From the main house the pond, barrier dunes, and Atlantic Ocean are beautifully framed, with the sounds and scent of the ocean readily on hand. Water views from the guest house are pristine and natural, displaying the dunes and Atlantic beyond the westernmost cove of Oyster Pond. The interiors feature bright, open and airy living spaces accented with fir floors and paneling, large central brick fireplaces, high ceilings, comfortable layouts, and ready access to the outdoors. With a parcel of over 11.5 acres, complete with several trails and accesses to the pond, the opportunities for crafting new structures and improvements abound, if desired; offering an unbelievable canvas for one's architect within a most private and distinguished setting. Oyster Watcha Midlands, inclusive of over 450 total acres with vast tracts of conservation lands, private Atlantic beach with ample parking, tennis, and only 15 building lots, is one of the most sought after locations on the Island, carefully protected by covenants and restrictions for the future enjoyment of owners. Within convenient distances of the airport, downtown Edgartown and all of the Vineyard's best amenities, ownership in this neighborhood rarely becomes available, and the experience is second to none.
Your Local Office
Homes On Martha's Vineyard Main Office
PO Box 74, Post Office Square
Edgartown MA, 02539
Office: (508) 627-0506
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number31928
- List Price$16,950,000
- Modification Date2017-05-15T09:29:02
- Date Listed2017-05-15T09:29:02
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached boathouse include large open space/rec. area with additional full bath, very close to the main house. Guest house set approx 300' from main house includes two beds and two baths.
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Water ViewYes
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count7
- StreetOyster Watcha Road
- Building Number50
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Private, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt500940
- Yard TypeY
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY - gas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Square Feet3922
- Foundation TypeIrreg
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds4
- Year Built1983
- Flooring TypeFir
- Floor 1 DescriptionSeparated into two wings by entrance foyer. One side for master suite with private bath and the other with 3 bedrooms.
- Floor 2 DescriptionHalf story up to the open living room and kitchen. Sliding doors to the deck and outdoor space.
- Basement DescriptionUnfinished partial.