96 Main Street, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 31955
- Price: $2,395,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 76 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2700Square Feet
CHARMING 1830's EDGARTOWN VILLAGE COLONIAL. Located in the heart of historic Edgartown Village, this beautiful 1830's antique home has been lovingly renovated and meticulously maintained. The home features historic architectural details including painted wide-plank antique pine floors and period millwork. Newer amenities and upgrades include central air conditioning as well as upgraded electrical and plumbing throughout. The home features a traditional floor plan with rooms that connect nicely for easy and comfortable living and entertaining. The kitchen/family room also opens up onto a large, quiet and private backyard which expands the living space outdoors during the warm summer months. There are a total of five spacious bedrooms, each with en suite baths, including a first-floor bedroom and full bath. This lovely and immaculate home offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy in-town living with a move-in perfect and beautiful home. Access to this property is off of Pent Lane and there is a detached one-car garage and parking area located at the rear of the property. An in-town gem!
Your Local Office
Homes On Martha's Vineyard Main Office
PO Box 74, Post Office Square
Edgartown MA, 02539
Office: (508) 627-0506
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number31955
- List Price$2,395,000
- Modification Date2017-07-13T11:05:02
- Date Listed2017-05-05T17:07:32
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a detached one-car garage located off Pent Lane.
- Flooring TypeWide-planked antique pine floors + tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe first floor is comprised of a formal living room, a formal dining room, kitchen, family room, den and bedroom with full bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe second floor is comprised of three bedrooms and three full baths.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe third floor is comprised of a large bedroom with full bath.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1
- StreetMain Street
- Building Number96
- Location41.3905852, -70.5158538
- ParkingOff-Street Parking For Two (2) Cars
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt7405
- Yard TypeNicely landscaped yard and lawn
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes