23 Green Avenue, Oak BluffsOak Bluffs MAMLS Number 32062
- Price: $1,600,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 14 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.95% last updated on 2017-04-27
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2523Square Feet
Elegant Home with Guest House on East Chop. Rarely do you find a home with such simple elegance and details as this one. Take in the beautiful perennial gardens and stone wall terraced yard as you make your way up the stone walkway,. The path will lead you to the wide covered porch with rockers where you are welcomed into this beautiful home. From the moment you enter the foyer with cathedral ceiling, you will begin to see the elegant features of this impeccably maintained home. The kitchen has a Viking range, wine fridge, an abundance of storage including glass from cabinets, marble counters, a wall of windows and more. There is a mudroom entry off of the main house parking area that takes you right into the kitchen. This open concept home allows everyone to gather in the kitchen, informal living room with wood burning fireplace and dining area that leads out to both the screened-in and covered porches. The intimate living room has high ceilings and plantation shutters on the over-sized windows. Tucked away is a luxurious first floor master bedroom with soaring ceilings with skylights and ceiling fan. The en suite has a double vanity and a tiled shower. There is a wall of closets. Sliding doors open out to the screened porch and private side yard. The second floor features 3 spacious bedrooms, a beautiful shared bath with wainscoting and a soaking tub with shower. There is also an office area in the open area that is the perfect home office or writing nook. A spiral staircase takes you up to the cuppala for a bird's eye view of the neighborhood or just some quiet time. The partially finished basement has generous windows to bring in plenty of natural light. The remainder of the basement has a lower-level pantry and a large unfinished area that houses the mechanicals, a work bench and built-in storage. Powder room off of foyer. Sound system. Outdoor showers at both houses. Irrigation. Built-in's throughout. The guest house is sited to insure privacy for both houses. Perfect for over-flow from the main house or as an income producer. The first floor of the cottage gas a living area, 1/2 bath and a small kitchenette. An exterior staircase goes up to the bedroom. Private deck and yard area. A must-see East Chop property.
Your Local Office
Homes On Martha's Vineyard Main Office
PO Box 74, Post Office Square
Edgartown MA, 02539
Office: (508) 627-0506
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- List Price$1,600,000
- MLS Number32062
- Date Listed2017-06-12T07:31:25
- Modification Date2017-06-12T07:31:25
- Basement DescriptionFull, partially finished basement. Finished portion has large windows that bring in lots of natural light. There is plenty of storage in the lower level pantry. Then there is a separate "basement" area with mechanicals, built-in work bench, storage and access to the bulkhead.
- Flooring Typewood, tile and carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionIntimate living room with over-sized windows with plantation shutters, high ceiling and pocket doors to close for privacy. Open concept living which includes a beautiful kitchen, informal living room and dining areas that open to both the screened and covered porches. Laundry room. Luxurious first floor master suite.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo spacious bedrooms, a bonus room, shared full bath and an office space complete the second floor.
- Floor 3 DescriptionTake the spiral staircase for quiet moments in the sun-drenched cuppala.
- Building Number23
- StreetGreen Avenue
- TownOak Bluffs
- VillageEast Chop
- Lot Size SqFt19602
- Other Struct DescriptionShed and Guest House.
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Porch, Porch - Screened, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public, None
- Parking DescriptionAmple off street for both houses.
- Yard TypeBeautifully landscaped with a terrace yard and perennial beds.
- Square Feet2523
- Fireplaceswood burning
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2004
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- Stove TypeViking Range
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count8