22 Pierce Lane, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 32104
- Price: $3,000,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 132 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1625Square Feet
In-town charmer. This 5-bedroom Victorian is located on a quiet street of multimillion-dollar homes, and represents an opportunity for the buyer seeking entrée into one of the island's most distinguished neighborhoods. Tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of village living yet it is an easy stroll to Edgartown Harbor, shopping, restaurants, and Fuller Street Beach. With one-third of an acre of land, there are plenty of options for the future owner, whether it involves a major renovation and/or addition, swimming pool, or new construction. Experience village living in one of New England's most charming communities.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32104
- List Price$3,000,000
- Modification Date2017-06-12T07:27:34
- Date Listed2017-06-12T07:27:34
- Other Struct Descriptiondetached 2 car garage.
- Flooring Typehardwood/vinyl
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and powder room.
- Floor 2 Description3 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Basement DescriptionCape cod cellar with crawl space.
- Update TypeNONE
- StreetPierce Lane
- Building Number22
- Location41.3926143, -70.5147976
- Parkingplenty of parking
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt14374
- Yard TypeLarge yard with beautiful mature trees
- Square Feet1625
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1920
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- FeaturesOutdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes