66 Curtis Lane, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 32223
- Price: $1,849,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 107 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2558Square Feet
A RARE OPPORTUNITY IN EDGARTOWN VILLAGE! With existing, permitted, house and guest house - this is a true multi-family property. It has separate, private access' on a half acre and abuts 94 acres of the Edgartown Golf Club, with views of the green's & fairways located at the EGC entrance. With the great location, the large lot, and existing sewer hook up already in place on property- it will be easy to tie in to the town sewer and be allowed 6 bedrooms. Your vision for the possibilities, with the 22,250 sq.ft. lot, includes that this is a conforming lot for a POOL! A rare find in Edgartown - with great privacy and beautiful sunsets. Proven rental income. Private, serene, and desirable due to the close walking proximity to downtown Edgartown, Fuller Street beach, and Lighthouse Beach. And because of the R5 zoning district - it has very interesting potential uses such as professional offices, or other commercial uses. Use as an investment property, or, utilize as an amazing vacation home base - as a family compound to enjoy and make a lifetime of memories with those you love.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- List Price$1,849,000
- MLS Number32223
- Date Listed2017-07-07T15:54:37
- Modification Date2017-08-14T12:55:47
- Basement DescriptionMain House: Poured full basement in 2001, dry, unfinished. Guest House: 5' block foundation, dry.
- Flooring Typewood/tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionMain House:Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Laundry room, Chilmark brick wood burning fireplace. Guest House: Living room, kitchen, full bath, dining room, laundry, 3 stool bar, and 1st floor bedroom.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMain House: Two bedrooms, Full bathroom and an office. Guest House: Open loft area may sleep extra guests, closet and WC.
- Building Number66
- StreetCurtis Lane
- Location41.395427, -70.5245426
- Lot Size SqFt22250
- Other Struct DescriptionOutbuilding 350+ sq/ft, covered porch 8 X 16, 220 amp electric, and seasonal water/electric. No bath- used as an office/studio. Shed 7 X 11, 77 square feet, used for storage and beach equipment.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Parking Descriptionyes
- Water ViewYes
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count8
- Square Feet2558
- Fireplaces1 wood burning
- Foundation Typeyes
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Renovated2002
- Year Built1955
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Dishwasher Typeyes/yes
- Dryer Typeyes/yes
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes/yes
- Stove Typeyes/yes
- Tv TypeSatellite
- Washer Typeyes/yes