42 North Street, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 32256
- Price: $1,595,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 105 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2200Square Feet
Look no further than this PRIME Edgartown location. Take an easy stroll into town or bike to South beach from this lovingly maintained and recently remodeled house and guest house. The .83 acre level corner lot has the capability to be a 5 BR dwelling & guest house. There is plenty of room for a pool. The main & guest house each have their own private driveways, decks, outdoor showers, gas heat and central air, and have been designed with privacy in mind. Main House: Kitchen features granite counters, breakfast bar, newer appliances, 2 pantries, recessed lights, & slider to huge deck. Living room/dining room are spacious and have oak floors, gas fireplace, & sliders. There is a full bath and a guest bedroom also on the main level. Upper level in main house features, 2 lg bedrooms with skylights & vaulted ceilings with beams. Full bath and eve storage complete the upper level. Basement with 2 washers/dryers and all new mechanicals. Guest House: Complete interior renovation in 2012. Open studio floor plan under cathedral and beamed ceilings, new hardwood floors. King size bedroom area, comfortable living room and fabulous kitchen. Great layout! Granite counters, new appliances, full tiled bath with lg capacity washer & dryer. Guest house also has a full basement. A storage shed for your beach chairs divides main and guest houses. See attached list for recent improvements. Move in ready. Furnished or unfurnished. Or plenty of room for expansion of both dwellings. Perfect opportunity for your Vineyard get away or investment opportunity. Owner is licensed RE. Broker.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32256
- List Price$1,595,000
- Modification Date2017-07-06T16:20:18
- Date Listed2017-07-06T16:20:18
- Flooring TypeOak hardwood throughout entire house. Tiled bathrooms.
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe kitchen features granite countertops, newer appliances and plus 2 pantry closets. The living room is a comfortable gathering space and features a gas masonry fireplace. The sun-drenched dining area has sliders that open to the deck and sprawling backyard. Main house features one bedroom and a full bath on the first floor and 2 spacious bedrooms with a second bath upstairs. New hardwood floors. Full basement is home to the new furnace, hot water heater and two large capacity washer and dryer.
- Floor 2 DescriptionTwo spacious bedrooms. Currently one has a king size bed and the other has a queen. There are cathedral ceilings with natural wood beams. Storage in the eve.
- Basement DescriptionMain House - Full with new furnace and hot water heater. Two large capacity washers and dryers. Central vac. Guest House - Full
- StreetNorth Street
- Building Number42
- Location41.3840953, -70.5224481
- ParkingEach house has its own private driveway, parking & deck
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt36154
- Yard TypeExpansive corner lot plenty of room for a pool.
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Type2
- Dishwasher Type1
- Dryer Type3
- Stove Type2
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Type3
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count1
- Square Feet2200
- Foundation TypeFull basement in main house -full basement under guest house
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1986
- Year Renovated2012
- Heat TypeGas\FHW