33 Woodlawn Avenue, Vineyard HavenVineyard Haven MAMLS Number 32316
- Price: $1,045,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 102 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2241Square Feet
IN-TOWN GEM: RENOVATED ANTIQUE HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL GARDENS AND POOL. Tucked away amid .67-acres of lush, mature gardens -- and located just around the bend from iconic William Street -- this charming 1870's antique home has been lovingly renovated for ideal in-town living. Special features include 8-foot ceilings, original antique pine floors, large windows that flood the home with sunlight and living spaces that seamlessly integrate formal and casual living. The Main Foyer graciously opens to both a Living Room and adjacent Family Room/Den for easy and comfortable living. Toward the center of the home, a formal Dining Room connects to a sunny, eat-in kitchen with custom milled cabinetry, beautiful butcher block countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances. This charming home features a total five (5) bedrooms, including a spacious first-floor Master Bedroom suite with grasscloth wall coverings, a full bath and glass sliders that open up on to a side porch and yard. The property's park-like setting provides wonderful opportunities for outdoor enjoyment including a large sunny deck for outdoor dining and lounging and a private, fenced swimming pool with terrace . . . the perfect place to enjoy summer days with family and friends. The property boasts a solid rental history and the furnishings are available for turnkey purchase. This property offers expansion possibilities to create a unique in-town compound including a guest house . . . with all the best of the village, and harbor just a stroll away!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32316
- List Price$1,045,000
- Modification Date2017-07-12T09:08:30
- Date Listed2017-07-12T09:08:30
- Other Struct DescriptionThere is a detached garden shed.
- Flooring TypePine + Cork Tile + Ceramic Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionLiving Room, Family Room/Den, Dining Room and Eat-In Kitchen. Master Bedroom Suite (with full bath), Bedroom, half-bath and laundry.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThree bedrooms and one full bath.
- Basement DescriptionThere is a crawl space and area for mechanicals only.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- StreetWoodlawn Avenue
- Building Number33
- Location41.458546, -70.605008
- ParkingAmple off-street parking
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Private Pool, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt27878
- Yard TypeBeautiful yard with lush and mature plantings
- Fridge TypeJenn Air French Door (Stainless)
- Dishwasher TypeNew Bosch Dishwasher
- Dryer TypeMiele Front-Loading
- Stove TypeBosch Gas (Stainless)
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMiele Front-Loading
- Square Feet2241
- Foundation TypeBrick
- FireplacesOne fireplace in family room/den
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1875
- Year Renovated2006
- Heat TypeGas\FHA