71 South Water Street, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 32444
- Price: $7,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 46 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2740Square Feet
This gorgeous renovated home in the village has panoramic views of Edgartown Harbor over Collins Beach. It was prominently featured in New England Home magazine after being renovated. See link: http://issuu.com/newnewenglandhomemagazinellc/docs/neh_ci15/90. The magazine called the property a "quintessential Edgartown home updated with a relaxed beachy vibe." The stunning 180-degree harbor views are showcased from most areas of the house. After a top-to-bottom structural renovation, the home experienced a complete interior redesign in 2012 by Parker & Company. Stylish and sophisticated details are everywhere. The house lives larger than its square footage, thanks to the detached guest quarters with living area with kitchenette, bedroom, and sleeping loft with two built-in beds. For extra elbow room there is also extensive outdoor space, including a private courtyard patio, wraparound covered porch, and second floor decks. The master bedroom suite has a deck with outstanding water views up and down harbor. A guest bedroom suite enjoys those same spectacular harbor views. Plans have been drawn by Patrick Ahearn for a swimming pool, third floor bedroom suite, and boathouse renovation. Beyond the landscape design by Carly Look, the lawn stretches down to the property's boat house and the gate to the picket fence that leads to Collins Beach. House occupied until August 12 and thereafter is easy to show.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32444
- List Price$7,900,000
- Modification Date2017-08-07T09:47:23
- Date Listed2017-08-07T09:47:23
- Other Struct DescriptionBoathouse on the property line with Collins Beach. Plans have been drawn by Patrick Ahearn for renovation of this structure.
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Water ViewYes
- StreetSouth Water Street
- Building Number71
- Location41.3874119, -70.5141164
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt9583
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count4
- Square Feet2740
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Year Built1900
- Year Renovated2012
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionKitchen with breakfast area, a more formal dining area with wet bar and the living room with a wall of windows overlooking the harbor. Wraparound porch offers 180-degree views of the harbor. There is also a first floor guest bedroom and bath.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe master bedroom suite has a sweeping views of the harbor from the bedroom as well as the deck. The 2nd guest room also offers views and access to the deck as well as a private bath..
- Floor 3 DescriptionPlans have been drawn by Patrick Ahearn for creation of a third floor bedroom suite.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement beneath kitchen accommodates utilities Crawl space under remainder of the house.