53 Pinehurst Road, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 32478
- Price: $1,795,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 103 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3202Square Feet
New Custom Designed and Built home on the Edge of "Edgartown Village". First floor has a spacious open floor plan providing ample room for entertaining and relaxing. Chef's kitchen features all Viking appliances: Stainless 36" gas range and hood, stainless refrigerator, built-in microwave drawer, paneled dishwasher, and wine refrigerator. Completing the kitchen are both Carrara marble and Soapstone counter tops. The living room features a field stone fireplace with custom wood bookcases and mantle. The dining area has a custom built-in dining hutch to make entertaining effortless. Attached garage is finished and has a brick floor, allowing the room to be used for a rec/play room.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32478
- List Price$1,795,000
- Modification Date2017-08-09T10:47:56
- Date Listed2017-08-09T10:47:56
- Other Struct DescriptionLarge American Cedar deck leads into the back yard which is custom fenced and beautifully landscaped.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- StreetPinehurst Road
- Building Number53
- Location41.3926919, -70.5261406
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt10018
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeViking and Viking Wine Refrigerator
- Dishwasher TypeViking
- Dryer TypeGE
- Stove Type36" Viking Stove and Hood
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeGE
- Update TypeNONE
- Square Feet3202
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2017
- Flooring Type3
- Floor 1 DescriptionThe heart of the home has a separate dining area that is open to the kitchen/living area, providing easy flow for friends and family. A powder room and entrance to the 288 Sq Ft garage/rec/play room complete the area.
- Floor 2 DescriptionCustom stairway with "Vineyard" designed runner leads to 2 second floor masters, one with it's own deck, a guest bedroom, full bath and lounge area.
- Floor 3 DescriptionThe third floor provides another spacious master bedroom/en suite with it's own deck.
- Basement Description1224 Sq Ft Pre-finished basement with a full size window and a half bath allows you to create you own space for additional entertaining area and storage.