38 Morse Street, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 32497
- Price: $3,825,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 58 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3526Square Feet
Located on the desirable North side of the Village, under the shade of a magnificent copper beech tree, sits this Morse Street compound. The stately five bedroom Colonial Revival is unique in design and rich in architectural detail. A two-bedroom guest cottage, which can be accessed off North Summer Street, is tucked pleasantly away, affording both additional living space and privacy. An expansive yard, beckoning for lawn games on a sunny afternoon, is complimented by what's affectionately known as the Sugar Shack, destined to remain the perfect club house for younger generations to come. An unbeatable address- just blocks to Fuller Street Beach, the harbor and Main Street for your dining and shopping delight.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32497
- List Price$3,825,000
- Modification Date2017-08-25T11:19:31
- Date Listed2017-08-25T11:19:31
- Other Struct Description"The Sugar Shack"
- Flooring TypeWood
- Floor 1 DescriptionLight filled living room which accesses a first floor library/guest room with half bath. Formal dining room with access to butlers pantry and kitchen. A full bath with laundry completes this level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionOpen walkway leads to two guest rooms, shared full bath, and private sitting area. An additional two guest rooms and full bath are located towards the back of the home and easily accessible with rear back stairway.
- Basement DescriptionFull unfinished basement under main house
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- StreetMorse Street
- Building Number38
- Location41.3916072, -70.5112297
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Garden, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt12632
- Yard TypeAmple
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeY
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY