85 State Road, Vineyard HavenVineyard Haven MAMLS Number 32520
- Price: $899,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 93 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1754Square Feet
Fall In Love. The sophisticated elegance of this fabulous 3 bedroom home is evident at every turn. Exploring the many updates, additions and thoughtful installations, the house comes alive with the history of yesterday through the interpretation of its classically inspired owners. Built in 1801, the home maintains many of the original architectural features of the era along with modern amenities and sleek design. The downstairs open kitchen and dining area has soapstone countertops, cathedral ceilings while remaining in the post and beam style of the day. Everything has been replaced, remodeled and repaired to allow for modern living and functional ease. Through the kitchen and dining area is a living room with w slatwood lined cathedral ceiling, french doors, fireplace and 9 over 9 double hung windows inviting optimum light. A less formal den/study follows with similar enhancements and the downstairs master is at the far end of this wing, in the original portion of the house. Upstairs are 2 large bedrooms with original painted wide wood floors, plaster walls and traditional style roofline. A large patio at the back of the house was built on thick slabs of metallic hued slate, well lit and private it creates an entertaining space for dining and enjoying the outdoors during the day and under the stars at night.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32520
- List Price$899,000
- Modification Date2017-08-21T08:48:39
- Date Listed2017-08-21T08:48:39
- Other Struct DescriptionA bunkhouse that is unfinished is a potential 4th bedroom. Outdoor shower that stands alone, away the house.
- Flooring TypePine
- Floor 1 DescriptionEasy flow from kitchen access through dining, living and den. Multiple outdoor spaces accessible from a number of doors, french glass panes and traditional wood doors.
- Floor 2 Description2 Bedrooms up with painted wide (pine?) wood, original ceiling/roof line flow.
- Basement DescriptionPartial basement with access through trap doors, as well as a full height basement under original house with bulkhead access.
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1
- StreetState Road
- Building Number85
- Location41.4523253, -70.606051
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio
- Lot Size SqFt14668
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Square Feet1754
- Foundation TypeField Stone and Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1801
- Year Renovated2016
- Heat TypeGas\FHA