Sengekontacket Association - Contemporary
7 Blueberry Path, Oak BluffsOak Bluffs MAMLS Number 32570
- Price: $1,700,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 84 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3770Square Feet
Do you like the look and feel of fine wood and craftsmanship? Enter here. This multi-level, 3770 sq/ft, 4+ bedroom, 4.5 bath home has the meticulous detail that only a master can produce. It's obvious throughout; the flooring, trim detail, cabinets, doors and more. The floor plan provides multiple living and play areas, multiple decks and stunning vistas. Be the explorer and climb to the rooftop crow's nest where you can see the entire Island. 360 views. Scan Sengekontacket Pond to State Beach. Discover all that this amazing property has to offer. The Sengekontacket Association provides all the comforts of a well-thought out and maintained neighborhood. A clubhouse, tennis court, pondfront sailboat and kayak storage and dock. And you don't have to rough it - there are paved roads throughout and the central location means stocking your new home with provisions will not be a trek. Prepare to welcome visitors aboard! This majestic home also has an excellent rental income history ($60,000 a year). All bathrooms completely renovated and new staircase to roof deck.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-7890 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32570
- List Price$1,700,000
- Modification Date2017-08-28T08:28:28
- Date Listed2017-08-28T08:28:28
- Other Struct DescriptionGarden Shed
- Flooring TypeHardwood and Tile
- Floor 1 DescriptionMaster bedroom with full bath and private balcony offering spectacular water views. Two other bedrooms and full bath in original building on lower level and new kitchen, dining, large living room with bath in new addition. Very light and wonderful view of Sengikontacket pond and state beach.
- Floor 2 Descriptionuge master bedroom suite taking up entire second story of addition. Walk in closet, office, comfortable sitting area and large. Suite has a large and bright bathroom with soaking tub and stall shower. Serene decor, exposed douglas fir ceilings and ecological flooring.
- Floor 3 DescriptionLarge bonus room with half bath and great cubby area/alcove for play area. Has deck facing waterviews and access to new roof deck with 360 degree views.
- Basement DescriptionWorkshop and storage area plus a one car garage.
- StreetBlueberry Path
- Building Number7
- Location41.4214442, -70.5732051
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt30927
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeYes
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Stove TypeBosch
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count1