9 East Pasture Shore Road, AquinnahAquinnah MAMLS Number 32693
- Price: $2,175,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 22 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1700Square Feet
This bright and airy home overlooking the Sound and the North Shore of the island is nestled in a private and peaceful hillside in Aquinnah. Including two parcels, a completely renovated/expanded home with open concept layout and tasteful finishes, and a detached two-car garage with living space above, this is an extraordinary situation to call your Vineyard home. Stunning water views capture your attention as you move through the house. The outdoor space is as gracious as the interior with an expansive deck off the great room which is partly covered for shade, and rolling yard with stone walls, meandering paths, open lawn and wooded areas. Access to Philbin Beach, Lobsterville Beach, and two beaches on Menemsha Pond.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32693
- List Price$2,175,000
- Modification Date2017-09-27T15:41:38
- Date Listed2017-09-27T15:41:38
- Other Struct DescriptionDetached two-car garage with living space above. Outdoor shower.
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeBosch
- Stove TypeGE
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch
- StreetEast Pasture Shore Road
- Building Number9
- Location41.34163, -70.792323
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt230868
- Yard TypeExpansive yard with stone walls and walking trails
- Water ViewYes
- Square Feet1700
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- First Floor Beds2
- Year Built2003
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionBright Kitchen and great room (dining/living) with cathedral ceilings. Office, bedroom, full bathroom and entry. Plus three outdoor decks (covered, open and mixed).
- Floor 2 DescriptionStudy/office area or guestroom, full bathroom, airy master bedroom and expansive walk-in closet.
- Basement DescriptionPoured concrete basement with walk-out. Clean and dry. Currently used for storage and an exercise/dance studio.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingPotential
- View Count1