56 Head Of The Pond, Oak BluffsOak Bluffs MAMLS Number 32694
- Price: $795,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 35 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2095Square Feet
Bright 3 bedroom Contemporary Saltbox with an inground swimming pool on 1.64 serene & pastoral acres that abutt Thimble Farm. Nearby Land Bank trails access the State Forest, and Little Duarte's Pond is a short walk. The main floor has 3 spacious living areas to relax or entertain. The updated kitchen with Corian counters is flanked by a Post & Beam den and light-filled family room. Three sets of sliders open to the spacious deck and pool beyond, all surrounded by mature landscaping. This year round property offers gracious living, and exceptional investment value with its strong rental history. Offered turnkey.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32694
- List Price$795,000
- Modification Date2017-10-16T12:09:44
- Date Listed2017-10-16T12:09:44
- Other Struct DescriptionPool house with half bathroom.
- Flooring TypeTile and Carpet
- Floor 1 DescriptionA formal living room off the foyer has French doors that lead to the dining room. Bear left to the sky-lit family room, or right to the large kitchen with pantry. Beyond that sits the Cathedral post & beam den with gas fireplace built into the brick chimney. Three sets of sliders focus attention on the deck, lush gardens and pool. A powder room and access to the garage round out the first floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionThe sky-lit Master Bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a roomy shower, and wide his & hers closets. Two Guest Bedrooms flank the full Guest Bathroom with tub/shower.
- Basement DescriptionFull basement, cinder block foundation. Brand new bulkhead doors & stairway in 2017. Interior access via stairs off hallway. Laundry machines. Separate room 50' x 6' lends itself to many uses.
- StreetHead Of The Pond
- Building Number56
- Location41.4239735, -70.6155584
- ParkingWraparound driveway, 2-car attached garage
- Outdoor SpacesPrivate Pool, Deck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Covenants, Patio
- Lot Size SqFt71438
- Yard TypeFenced-in yard with pool, beautifully landscaped.
- Square Feet2095
- Foundation TypeCinderblock
- FireplacesGas fireplace in den
- Lead PaintNo
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1983
- Year Renovated2016
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeWhirlpool
- Dishwasher TypeKitchenaid
- Dryer TypeY
- Stove TypeGE Gas
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeY
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count2