4 Quail Run, Oak BluffsOak Bluffs MAMLS Number 32773
- Price: $459,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 35 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1182Square Feet
- 1972Year Built
The best of the best; access to all Sengekontacket Community amenities, a newly renovated condominium with impeccable taste and high quality finishes at a price many can consider. The well-planned Community is centered around a fresh pond for swimming, canoeing or fishing. The Community Club House sits directly on the pond and is available for private and community functions. Tennis courts are located opposite the Club House and the list continues....there is an association dock on Sengekontacket Pond, racks for canoes and kayaks and the potential of a mooring in the Pond. Being sold turnkey. This has it all.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- List Price$459,000
- MLS Number32773
- Date Listed2017-10-16T11:08:06
- Modification Date2017-10-16T11:08:06
- Floor 1 DescriptionAn inviting foyer leads directly to the bright living room with views of the deck beyond. To the left is a sparkling, new kitchen with counter top seating which is opened to the dining room and family room beyond. The crisp, contemporary furnishings compliment the living space on all floors keeping it open and uncluttered. A half bath and laundry room are located on this level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionAn open stairway leads to the second floor which is occupied by the master suite and full bath.
- Floor 3 DescriptionA finished loft area expands the use of this creatively design unit. Windows abound on every floor taking advantage of sunlight and views of the landscape beyond.
- Flooring TypeTile, Wood, Carpet
- Update TypeNONE
- View Count8
- Building Number4
- Location41.418550, -70.578514
- StreetQuail Run
- TownOak Bluffs
- Other Struct DescriptionThere are decks and then there are decks. In keeping with the style of the living space, it is well planned and well furnished to include the required fire pit. It becomes a third living space for all seasons.
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Community Tennis Court, Beach Access - Association, Covenants
- Parking DescriptionCarport parking for 2 cars
- Yard TypeCommon area
- Square Feet1182
- FireplacesYes (electric)
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1972
- Year Renovated2016
- Heat TypeHeat Pump
- Dishwasher TypeKitchenAid
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- FeaturesInsulation, Mini-Split Heat/AC
- Fridge TypeSummit Professional
- Stove TypeKitchenAid
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool