415 Katama Road, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 32826
- Price: $3,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 24 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2743Square Feet
Katama's playground at it's best! Right outside your back door is a Gunite salt water pool with separate 8 x 8 ft hot tub. There is also a chef's patio kitchen with gas grill, pizza oven, food and wine fridge, freezer and ice machine all built into a granite island and counter top. Your guests will enjoy sitting by the outside fireplace and or enjoy the Sunbrite 55" TV as you cook and entertain. Acres of irrigated fenced in lawn area for the games of your choice. Short walk to the beach or Katama bay and an easy bike ride to the village. Main house has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths and was fully renovated in 2016. New 3 car garage built in 2017 offers additional luxury bedroom with views of the farm and complete privacy from the main house. The property abuts 17 acres of conservation land offering privacy not found in Katama. The whole property has been up graded with attention to detail not found in most homes. There are marble baths, steam showers with music, the entire property has Sonos system, pool house, heated garage, a dehumidifying systems, cedar closets, central a/c this property makes great vacation living for an extended family.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32826
- List Price$3,995,000
- Modification Date2017-10-27T15:18:31
- Date Listed2017-10-27T15:18:31
- Other Struct DescriptionShed 14 x 20 and pool house 10 X 14 outside kitchen 15 X 22
- Flooring Typewood and tile
- Floor 1 Description3 bedrooms with master bedroom with full bath. Additional full bathroom for the other 2 bedrooms. Laundry and walkout to backyard on this level.
- Floor 2 DescriptionOpen kitchen, dining and living room. Stairs to 3rd floor loft and door to outside deck with views of the backyard and farm fields.
- Floor 3 DescriptionOpen loft space for office or kids playroom. Overnight guests could sleep here as well.
- Basement DescriptionPoured crawl space with top of the line dehumidifying system.
- Update TypeNONE
- Second DwellingExisting
- View Count3
- StreetKatama Road
- Building Number415
- Location41.3570631, -70.5080328
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Beach Access - Public
- Lot Size SqFt69696
- Yard Typelarge grass yard
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Mini-Split Heat/AC, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge Typeyes
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Stove Typeyes
- TV TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Square Feet2743
- Foundation Typeconcrete
- Fireplacesoutside fireplace
- Lead PaintNo
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1984
- Year Renovated2017
- Heat TypeHeat Pump