9 Sparrow Lane, EdgartownEdgartown MAMLS Number 32892
- Price: $749,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 6 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2022Square Feet
This spacious contemporary house in Dodger's Hole is located on a quiet cul-de-sac near the open spaces and bike paths of the State Forest. The half acre property is well landscaped and private with a full deck along the rear of the house. The large back yard includes a fire pit and herb garden. 3 new sets of French doors open to the back deck. The house is open and airy with a spacious new kitchen including a breakfast bar, a dining area, and an oversized living room with cathedral ceiling, wood beams, fireplace, and cozy reading nook. Two bedrooms and two baths complete the first floor. A wide oak staircase leads to the second floor that holds a large cathedral ceiling loft with built in bookcases, a beautiful new maple floor, and a generous sized master bedroom with full bath and lots of closet space. The full basement has a laundry area and ample open space for exercise, recreation and storage. The 4 bedroom septic system allows for a fourth bedroom - enclose the loft, use the basement, or add on. Excellent rental history and proximity to all the island towns makes this year-round house a prime investment or a family home for generations. A notable bonus is the house comes mostly furnished.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-627-0506 508-939-0237 or send a message:
- MLS Number32892
- List Price$749,000
- Modification Date2017-11-14T15:51:18
- Date Listed2017-11-14T15:51:18
- Flooring Type2
- Floor 1 DescriptionBeautiful hardwood flooring opens to airy, two storied dining area and kitchen, oversized living room/great room with fireplace and cathedral ceiling. Bedroom with ensuite bath and new maple floors. Second bedroom, full bath. 3 new sets of French doors to back deck. All new kitchen and 3rd full bath added in 2015. Wide oak staircase to the second floor.
- Floor 2 DescriptionMaster bedroom suite includes plenty of closet space, skylights, tub/shower in bath . Large loft area with new maple flooring, skylights, cathedral ceiling and built in floor to ceiling bookcases.
- Basement DescriptionFull poured concrete basement with interior stairs and bulkhead. Laundry. Tall ceilings and generous open space offer options for recreation and exercise areas as well as ample storage. New windows in 2012.
- Update TypeNEW
- StreetSparrow Lane
- Building Number9
- Location41.4068277, -70.5771952
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Beach Access - Public, Covenants
- Lot Size SqFt23522
- Yard TypeLarge yard with lawn, garden, woods
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- FeaturesInsulation, Outdoor Shower
- Fridge TypeNew 2015
- Dishwasher TypeFrigidaire, new 2015
- Dryer TypeMaytag, new 2015
- Stove TypeImperial, 6 Burners, double oven, griddle
- TV TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag, new 2015