We are pleased to provide the following links to sites that you may find helpful. Contact us if you have any questions or can be of further assistance.
View our Martha's Vineyard information page to learn more about the island!
Real Estate Resources
- Massachusetts Land Records - The best resource for public documents recorded at the local registry of deeds. On this site, one can find any/all recorded documents relating to specific properties - deed, mortgages, etc.
- Vision Appraisal Resource on the web for information from town assessors. Provides basic information on properties in many areas of New England, including Edgartown, Oak Bluffs, Vineyard Haven and West Tisbury. Shows town assessed values and basic property elements - house size, lot size, and more.
- MV Landbank - The Martha's Vineyard Land Bank was established in 1986 to acquire land so as to protect open spaces, roadside vistas and sensitive ecological areas on the island. All Martha's Vineyard property transfers are subject to a 2% Land Bank fee, which must be paid by the Buyer at closing. First time homebuyers are exempt from the first $400,000 of the purchase price as long as the 5 year residency requirement is met. Properties owned by the Martha's Vineyard Land Bank are open daily to the general public from sunrise to sundown, except during hunting season. Trails are marked throughout the properties and boundary markers indicate where public land ends and private land begins. The Martha's Vineyard Land Bank posts map signs at many properties' trailheads and is installing others as necessary. Handheld maps of each property, showing trail networks, are available on the Martha's Vineyard Land Bank website.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Website - The official website for Massachusetts. Link to all State Agencies.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Education Website - Elementary and Secondary Education Links
Local GovernmentDukes County Website
The official website for Dukes County. All towns on-island are located within Dukes County.
Town of Edgartown
Official website for the Town of Edgartown.
Town of Tisbury
Official website for the Town of Tisbury.
Town of Chilmark
Official website for the Town of Chilmark.
Town of Oak Bluffs
Official website for the Town of Oak Bluffs.
Town of West Tisbury
Official website for the Town of West Tisbury.
Martha's Vineyard Online - 508-696-7400
Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce - 508-693-0085
Cape Air - 866-227-3247
Budget Rental Cars - 508-693-1911
Bike Rentals - 508-627-4052
Craig's Bicycles - 508-693-8693
Steamship Authority - 508-477-8600
Island Queen - 508-548-4800
Hy-Line Ferry - 508-778-2600
SeaStreak to New Bedford - 866-683-3779RI Fast Ferry - 401-295-4040 Falmouth Ferry - 508-548-9400 Peter Pan Bus Line - 888-751-8800
Boat Rentals - A-1 Martha's Vineyard Ocean Sports - 508-693-8476
Boat Rentals - Island Water Sports - 508-645-2400
Boat Rentals - Wind's Up! - 508-693-4252
Campground - Martha's Vineyard Family Campground - 508-693-3772
Clambakes - Bill Smith's Clambake Co. - 508-627-8809
Lobster Tales Clambakes and Catering - 508-627-5933
Concierge Services - Let Me Do That! - 508-743-7766
Laundromat - Airport Laundromat - 508-693-5005
Linen Rentals - Takemmy Linen Service - 508-693-2788
Bedding/Mattresses - Ocean Breeze Bedding - 508-939-9300
Exterior House Paint - Rhino Shield Ceramic Coating - 978-468-2552
Sailing Charters - Diane Hartmann - 508-361-0484 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Warranty - Peace of Mind for Seller and/or Buyer - The Warranty Group
Do you spend summers on the Island and winters somewhere else? Worry about your home when you're away but don't need the full services of a Property Manager? Check out Moving Seasonally.